SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Accounts: Built Custom Homes, Shop Built Custom Homes, Jasmine Roth, Brett Roth Official
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Start Date: 1/2/19 or ASAP
We are currently seeking an experienced full-time Social Media Manager to join our rapidly growing team.
- Experience simultaneously managing multiple platforms for multiple accounts:
- Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Proven strategic track record with affiliate network marketing partners:
- Liketoknow.it, ShopStyle, rewardStyle
- Expertise building and managing an editorial calendar:
- Currently Using SmartSheets
- Experience with content management tools for organization and creation:
- Dropbox, iPhoto, WordPress, Apps (VSCO, A Color Story, Canva, Preview)
- Develop, monitor and analyze social campaign performance:
- Google Analytics
- Strong communicator and team collaborator.
- Experience and success working in a self-managed environment.
- Team Collaboration: Working closely with digital media team, including: Instagram consultant, affiliate marketing consultant, e-commerce manager, and graphic designer for cohesive brand image.
- Strategy: Manage social strategy for multiple accounts on multiple platforms, customizing content unique to each audience for cohesive brand voice.
- Calendar Management: Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan, collaborating with digital team and managing content calendar deadlines.
- Content Distribution: Create, curate, schedule and manage all published content on a daily basis.
- Social Advertising: Develop, monitor, and analyze paid social ad campaigns.
- Social Listening: Monitor digital conversations within brand and industry.
- Social Trend Forecasting: Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, content, industry competitors and design; researching and identifying opportunities and pivoting strategy as needed.
- Email Marketing: Create, manage, distribute and monitor email marketing campaigns; communicating campaign engagement analytics and results.
- Performance Analytics: Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.
- Photography: Background in photography for content development is a plus.
- Blog Development: Ability to use widgets and imagery via WordPress is a plus.
- Graphic Design: Working knowledge of Adobe® products, including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign is a plus.
- Social Reputation: Capture and manage online review profiles, responding and engaging with audience in a timely, respectful and transparent manner.
- Community Management: Advocating the brand on social; boosting awareness via engagement and online conversation.
- Hours: Full-time, M-F, 7-4 PST (and occasional weekends.)
- To be considered, please include your resume, a little about your level of experience, how you think you can help, along with your salary requirements.
- Additionally, please provide links and stats for other brands and accounts that you currently manage and/or have previously managed.
- Due to high level of interest, we will only be able to respond to applicants that we feel could be a fit for this position. Thank you!