That’s right – we’re looking to grow our team!
Whether you’re a freelance consultant looking for part-time employment, or a company that we can partner with – if you think you can help us – we want to hear from you!
We’re a Home Decor and Lifestyle brand curated by Jasmine Roth and her team located in Huntington Beach, CA and are experiencing increased traffic to our website.
We are currently seeking a FREELANCE E-COMMERCE COORDINATOR to oversee and service our online shop.
Our web store consists of curated furniture, lighting, rugs, and décor, so an astute eye for design and a general knowledge of Jasmine’s brand is a plus!
What We’re Looking For
- Development of our e-commerce presence with a defined strategy to achieve sales goals and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Management of relationships with external e-commerce partners to effectively collaborate and drive growth. We currently have multiple vendors and each have different processes, terms and conditions.
- Deep understanding of shipping/freight best practices and carrier relationships. Creation of a shipping strategy and ongoing management to allow competitive pricing for customers.
- A strong sense of customer experience and service, as well as ideas on how to improve customer experience and satisfaction via our dropship process.
- A solid understanding of inventory reporting and ways to streamline current systems.
- The initiative to devise strategies with social media and marketing teams to harness sales-related insights and drive sales to our online store.
- Ability to maintain, update, modify, and edit products including product images, weights, categories, specifications, and inventory in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to process orders within 24 hours and answer all customer service inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Proficiency in copywriting.
- Ability to create and maintain monthly reports to show growth of marketplaces, the impact of marketing, and analytics of channels.
- Experience and success working in a self-managed environment.
- A long term planner – we are looking for someone that can grow with us!
- Shopify and Google Analytics experience is a MUST
We are looking for a freelance coordinator for a PART-TIME commitment. Our hours are M-F 7am-4pm PST and we occasionally work weekends. That said, this job can be completed at any time of the day/night. All orders/inquiries are to be completed within 24 hours.
All tasks are “work from home” appropriate and applicants should have their own reliable computer and internet connection.
To be considered, please email [email protected] with your resume, a little about your level of experience, how you think you can help our company, along with your pay requirements. Please include links and stats of other shops you have successfully worked with.
Accounts: Built Custom Homes, The Shop by Jasmine Roth, The Blog by Jasmine Roth
Job Title: Brand Leader
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Start Date: February 2020
We are currently seeking an experienced full-time Brand Leader to join our rapidly growing team.
- 5-10 years of applicable experience building and maintaining growth for start-up ventures, preferably in the lifestyle/shelter space.
- Strong communicator and team collaborator with the ability to hire & manage employees.
- Strategic thinker with proven success working in a self-managed environment.
- Brand Management: Implement a cohesive (and profitable) brand strategy across business lines of www.jasmine-roth.com.
- Team Leader: Manage daily tasks and overall strategy of current team. (Social Media Manager, Blog Writer, Graphic Designer, Bookkeeper)
- Team Growth: Recruit, hire, and manage future team. (Executive Assistant, E-Commerce Manager, Digital/Email Marketing, Blog Coordinator, Content Coordinator, Etc)
- Public Relations: Oversee multiple PR teams and coordinate messaging. (Built Custom Homes Construction Projects, HGTV, Upcoming Book, Blog, Baby Roth, Etc)
- Growth Management: Identify and advise on opportunities for growth within the approved brand strategy. (New Venture Assessment, Income Projections, Strategic Expansion)
Hours: Full Time Salaried Employee
Send Information to [email protected]
To be considered, please include your resume, information about your level of experience, along with your salary requirements.
Due to high level of interest, we will only be able to respond to applicants that we feel could be a fit for this position. Thank you for your interest!